LawGroup UK was formed in 1988 to provide an innovative and effective response to the challenges facing the legal profession. With member offices in England, Scotland and Wales, LawGroup UK is the leading network of independent solicitors’ practices in the UK.
Over the past two decades, LawGroup UK has assisted many firms to “move to the next level” in terms of practice development, efficiency, fee growth and practice profitability. The core strength of LawGroup UK is in helping members to flourish by assisting them continually to improve the performance of their businesses through the gaining and sharing of knowledge and experiences.
As part of a wider organisation – The National Solicitors’ Network – since 2004, LawGroup UK now has an even greater pool of expertise and experience upon which to draw. The Network’s aims and objectives are:-
- To work in partnership with member firms to maximise market opportunities; developing initiatives and acting as a pressure group;
- To facilitate networking opportunities at both a national and a local level, where members can discuss ideas and learn from each other;
- To place members at the forefront of best practice and profitability through the provision of industry leading practice management support;
- To provide members with state-of-the-art marketing tools through our Network Publishing division;
- To assist members to reduce the risk of insurance claims against them via our exclusive Risk Management+ programme and thus to reduce their professional indemnity insurance premiums and
- To enable members to save money via our range of discounted products and services.